Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Where to trick or treating?

If you live in the South Bay area, put on your costumes and head down to South Torrance. There is this community in South Torrance that has it big. Most of the homes in that neighborhood are decorated beautifully with Halloween Theme and they give out good candies too. The cross streets of this location are Linda Dr and Reese Rd. The nearest main street cross streets are PCH and Calle Mayor. Two years ago when my friend came visiting from Malaysia, we took her family here for trick or treating and they has so much fun. This year, we will again return to the same place. We usually go around 7pm as soon as the sky turns dark. Parking is usually available on the street when you go early.

4 comments:

Pure Costumes said...

If you haven't heard of Pure Costumes, you don't know Halloween. It is located in South El Monte and it has lots of Halloween costumes. Check out their hidden warehouse. You find everything there.

Unknown said...

Hope you can take a little time to watch the best Leather Hobo Handbags black at http://www.cwmalls.com

Unknown said...

I am glad to have found this blog. I have been looking around for hours trying to find this data. Keep up the good work! Also I admire the overall look and feel of your blog. I have bookmarked you, and will be in touch. Keep it up!And welcome to visit my website which sell verieties of Sensor Faucets

Unknown said...

Good job!It's so usefull for me.Thank you very much. And I think your ideas are so interesting and funny.Car Decorations