Monday, September 15, 2008

Gas: 9/13/08


Gas prices are getting much lower nowadays. I do want to see them lower definitely, don't you?

The above picture was taken on Saturday morning when we were heading out for my husband office's open day at Redondo Beach. The gas station is the Union 76 on Western and 182nd Street.

Regular: $3.733 9/10
Plus: $3.83 9/10
Premium: $3.93 9/10

From what I know, the gasoline per barrel has gone down from being in the mid $100 to the low $100 per barrel. That why we see such a big reduction at the gas station recently.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

More expensive than few years ago, try the Women's leather tote handbags at http://www.cwmalls.com

Manish Batra said...

Hey, very nice site. I came across this on Google, and I am stoked that I did. I will definitely be coming back here more often. Wish I could add to the conversation and bring a bit more to the table, but am just taking in as much info as I can at the moment. Thanks for sharing.
Lightweight Wheelchairs For Sale

Keep Posting:)