Saturday, September 20, 2008

New Capital Seafood Restaurant in San Gabriel


There are many restaurant you can find good dimsum around Los Angeles area. There are even more choices if you go down to Monterey Park, Alhambra and San Gabriel area. This New Capital Seafood Restaurant is one we like to return to. It is located on the 4th floor of Focus Plaza in San Gabriel. The nearest cross streets are Del Mar and Valley.

We go on weekdays as they have special pricing for their dim sum. I believe is $1.80/plate for all plate sizes. But only on weekdays. Previouly, this restaurant was name Sam Woo Seafood Restaurant. But recently it was taken over by
'Poon Tho' thus the name was changed to New Capital.

The dining area is comfortable and clean. The bathrooms are considerably clean and well kept compared to some other restaurants in the area. Beside dim sum, this place also offer live seafood dishes. I believe many Chinese wedding couple will hold their wedding banquet at this restaurant.

After having our dimsum here, we will proceed to the 99 Ranch Market that is also located in the same plaza to shop for groceries.

New Capital Seafood Restaurant
4th Floor
250 W Valley Blvd
San Gabriel, CA 91776
Ph: (626) 289-4188

9 comments:

bokjae said...

"Gong Xi Fa Cai" to you! Drop by to let U know that my new blog is now at http://www.jangbokjae.com Thanks and have a wonderful start to the Year of The Golden Ox!

Loretta said...

Great news..you can feature your services/products on the Carlsbad community, classifieds section.

eric said...

nice post on New Capital Seafood Restaurant.i am very happy to read the post.i am also searching a restaurant like this.thanks for providing useful information.

Unknown said...

Nice blog Solid towels

Daily New Deals said...

Nice one great Deals

Frank said...

I enjoyed every little bit part of it and I will be waiting for the new updates.
Buy Extenze

Unknown said...

So this looks more better than the one before, i think you will also like the Leather Hobo Handbags black at www.cwmalls.com/bags/leather-handbags-black-2012-leather-hobo-handbags-shoulder-bags-cw268213

Manish Batra said...

Hey, very nice site. I came across this on Google, and I am stoked that I did. I will definitely be coming back here more often. Wish I could add to the conversation and bring a bit more to the table, but am just taking in as much info as I can at the moment. Thanks for sharing.
KP 10.3 S Power Wheelchair

Keep Posting:)

Anonymous said...

Daily I read several blogs over internet and today I found your blog. It's really worthy for me. I appreciate. Thank You.

losangeles-ads
Los Angeles Ads