Thursday, August 7, 2008

Gas price going down

Finally the gas prices is heading down. The highest I've seen so far was above $4.50 per gallon. Now you can find $4.09 per gallon for the regular at the pump.

These are the gas prices at Union 76 on Western Ave and 182nd Street in Gardena.

Regular: $4.09 9/10
Plus: $4.19 9/10
Premium: $4.29 9/10

Even though the price is going down, to fill up my Camry full tank still takes $50. That's expensive compare to when I was filling it up for only $25 a few years back ... that's double the price.

1 comments:

Manish Batra said...

Hey, very nice site. I came across this on Google, and I am stoked that I did. I will definitely be coming back here more often. Wish I could add to the conversation and bring a bit more to the table, but am just taking in as much info as I can at the moment. Thanks for sharing.
Portable Wheelchairs

Keep Posting:)