Sunday, July 27, 2008

Tasty Kitchen in Gardena


This is the nearest Chinese restaurant to my house. I can basically walk to Tasty Kitchen in 15 minutes, and usually I do. This restaurant is located inside the plaza where the 99 Ranch Market is located on Artesia Blvd. I like their lunch specials $6-$8. Their portion is more than enough for myself. My lunch order usually is their Beef Chow Fun. Some other dishes that I highly recommend including the Salty Spicy Pork and Sweet & Sour Pork. I usually pay around $13 for two lunch specials. They also have dimsum on weekend.

Tasty Kitchen
1324 W. Artesia Blvd.
Gardena, CA 90247
Ph:(310) 515-2251

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this restaurant. Their food is very tasty. I like its Singapore Chow (thin) Fun the best. I sometimes worry about the yellow coloring, so I order the Village Chow (thin) Fun. Chow (thin) Fun is difficult and this restaurant is excellent at it. Their pot rice taste pretty good too. I don't like their dim sum.