Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Supernatural Force

*sponsored*

Do I believe in supernatural power? Yes I do, but not my husband. Grown up in a Chinese family we believe of supernatural existence and life after death. I personally believe that there is something we can't see but it exists. Touch wood, I haven't encountered any of these events and hope not in future either.

But I am also curious, I want to know and able to see but always have the feeling of fear at the same time. That is why I rather watch a movie like 1408 Movie on the big screen where I can feel all the excitement and adrenaline rush together with other viewers. It is so much better to watch this horror movie in the theater rather than on DVD by myself. I won't be worry too much because after all, it is just a movie and there were others sitting beside me in the theater.

1408 Movie is adapted from Stephen King's short story and stars John Cusack as Mike Enslin, a horror novelist and Samuel L. Jackson as the Dolphin Hotel Manager. Mike only believes what he can see with his two eyes, but things change when he moved into suite 1408 in the Dolphin Hotel for his next book project, "Ten Nights in Haunted Hotel Room". Do you feel all excited already? Well, the movie is not out yet, but remember to check your local theaters on June 22nd when it will be released.

Check out the embed trailer below.