Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Introduction to a New Blog

Someone had told me that he wanted to start blogging too. I was shocked! Consider that he didn't even have time to do much at home after work. He supposedly to be helping his wife to care for a little one while his wife can take a break after a long day taking care of the active toddler, and also that she can do some blog advertisements.

But he saw his wife blogging and he said told her, "I also want to start my own blog." His wife was being sarcastic, laughing and at the same time telling him, "Sure!" And sure enough, he did start his own blog. It is called the Yeloh Powah. There are not too many posts at this time as he started just two weeks ago. A few 'rejected' pictures here and there.

Visit his link and if you like what you reading, add him to his link to yours, so he can slowly increase his PR as well as technorati ranking. Eventually, he may do like what I am doing - blogging for money.

0 comments: