Sunday, February 25, 2007

T-Mobile ToGo $100 PrePaid Card plus free Nokia 6030 for $88 @ Target



Saw this deal in the Target's ad on the Sunday (2/25) newspapers. Thought I want to share it with all of you. Pay $88 and $2.27 (based on $27.50 price of the phone) the sales tax for the phone, a total of $90.27, you will get a Nokia 6030 T-Mobile ToGo Phone with sim card (includes a $10 activation card when you activate the phone) and a $100 prepaid phone card which will give you 1000 minutes when you upload into your phone. The normal price for the phone is $39.99 plus sales tax.

This $100 prepaid will upgrade your account to Gold Rewards Member. Your minutes will expire one year from when you uploaded into your phone. When the one year is up, you just need to buy a $10 prepaid card (which normally will expire within 3 months) and it will bring forward all the unuse minutes for another year.

I bought one of this phone for myself. Though I am not using the prepaid card, which I think I am going to sell it on ebay.com. Or may be just upload it into my Hubby's prepaid phone (he still has like 700 minutes in his phone).

If you need a new phone or just the prepaid card, this may be a good purchase. Some people will sell the phone away while keeping the $100 prepaid card for less than $88. Some like me, may just keep the phone and sell the prepaid card away.

0 comments: