Monday, April 30, 2007

I want to MEET MORE PEOPLE

*sponsored*

This is just so fun. I've discovered a new website to meet more people, friendships, dating ... or just for one to one chat. While checking out the site, I found more surprises. They even have a page to vote for your friends. I saw a pretty handsome dude and a beautiful lady pictures currently on the top of the lists. Amazing!

What so different about person.com is - you can use webcam to meet people ... LIVE! Members can broadcast live webcam to public. If you are not up to this public thing, is fine too. You can just use it for chat with friends you know - privately.

After finishing this post, I am going to check out their games. I can't wait to join in the fun. I guess I will see you there at Person.com - webcams, chat, personals!