Thursday, August 16, 2007

Cheap business card

I usually check and research online for the possible lowest with best quality product before I place my order. Recently I've changed my real estate office and had to get new business cards. I looked around for several nights and I finally found GotPrint. They are located in LA. You can pick up your order if you preferred, but I had mine shipped to me as it is too far for me to drive up to Burbank area.

Check out their business card pricing. I can get 250 color front no back business card for only $8.95. I can't find any other place that offer such low price for business card printing. As for my real estate business cards, I uploaded my own files and orderred 1000 pieces. It was around $30 shipping included. Most of the other places I've looked at cost me $50 for printing 1000, some without free shipping.

I will definitely go back to them when I am ready to print out my blogging business cards.

0 comments: