Thursday, June 21, 2007

Summer Beach and Castle

*sponsored*

When summer comes, it reminds us of the beach and ocean. I still remember the time we go to the beach for picnic with my family back in those days. We would spend the whole day playing on the beach until the sun went down. Mom would make sandwiches and fried noodles to bring to the beach for our lunch. We loved playing with the sand, especially to build a sandcastle with pails and scoops we brought with us and decorate it with shells we found on the beach. We did not have any fancy castle building tools and it was pretty difficult to build a nice castle then.

Today, I stumbled upon a site that allows me to build virtual sand castle e-card. I thought it would be fun to create an e-card and send to my friends in the other parts of the world (especially those in the southern hemisphere where they are having winter season now) informing them that is Summer here in USA. Let them envy the weather we have here at this moment. Want to see the sandcastle I built for my e-card? It is right here, attached below. It is so easy to do it, and I know you can do it too.