Monday, May 7, 2007

Want to make more money - try SMORTY

Thanks IMMomsDaughter. Was reading her blog and then came across this new money making opportunity. She verified that she had received her first payment through this site and is legit. So all bloggers who blog for money read on!

Smorty.com is another advertise on blogs company and a new opportunity for bloggers to earn money for posting a review or opinion about available campaigns. It is so simple and easy to open an account and get started. It takes less than 12 hours for my blog to get approved, though they did say it may take up to 72 hours. I've just registered with them last night around 10pm my time and got approved this morning when I check my hotmail.

Best of all features is that Smorty.com pays their bloggers for the postings on weekly basis through paypal! And on top of that, bloggers are allowed up to 3 days to finish each available opportunity.